MR. BOOGIE: COMMUNITY RULES
01. This is a fanworks community for f(x). All works that will be posted here must be related to the group and/or its members. Works with Sulli are still welcome here. Bashing on the members of f(x) will not be tolerated.
02. Please read and understand the following before joining and posting. Breaking more than two rules in one post, repeatedly breaking rules and/or ignoring warnings from the moderators will result to your posts being deleted or even banned.
03. Place your fics inside an LJ-cut. Don't know how to do one? This will be your best friend.
04. No linking to locked journals or communities. Your fics should be open to all for at least 48 hours. After that, you can lock it if you want.
05. NO FLAMING; respect others and they will respect you.
06. Please ask permission from the mod before posting in advertisement in the community via personal message. (kotetsu). Also, state in your post that a mod has already given you permission to post so that the post won't be deleted on sight.
07. Avoid altering the text type, color and size when posting. Your formatting will not always appear the same in all kinds of layouts, so it would be best to keep posts formatted with the default settings. If you change the font (type, color or size) of your post, it will be deleted.
08. Posting more than once a day is strictly prohibited. You are advised to combine your fics in one post in the event that you will be posting more than one fic. This is to avoid flooding the members' friends pages with updates.
09. Place your fic banners inside an LJ-cut. If you post a banner outside an LJ-cut, the mod/s will give you a warning. Repeating this offense will result to the deletion of the post. The only exception is contests/events advertisements, which are limited to one image.
10. Please tag your entries appropriately! Repeat offenders will be given warnings. If you have received more than three warnings regarding tags, your posts will be deleted automatically. An example of the proper tagging format can be seen below:
!fanart, artist: y, pairing: member/member, rating: rating
!fanmix, pairing: member/member OR member: member name
For crossovers, use the *crossover: group/singer name tag and the corresponding member tag (member: member's name), along with the standard tags stated above. Only use the *crossover standalone tag when requesting a crossover tag to be made.
If you're unfamiliar with fonts, tagging, or lj-cuts, or anything else regarding posting entries, consult the LJ FAQ and use your own journal to test entries.